MUSEUM MANAGEMENT AND OPERATING PLANS
A key component of GCAM’s Museum Development process for a number of its clients has been the development and proposal of Management and Operating Plans. GCAM analyzes the critical features of each project from a management, operational, and fiscal perspective to provide an individualized model for the institution. This may be as simple as projected annual exhibitions and operating budgets, to proposals for expanding revenues through supporting and ancillary activities, full-scale staffing plans, and spending timelines for building substantial collections.
Projects that have included this component have included:
- The Meixi Lake Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
- Hunan Broadcasting System Base Production Museum of New Media and Contemporary Art, Changsha, Hunan Province, China
- Guggenheim Abu Dhabi Museum, Saadiyat Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Baku Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, Azerbaijan
- Vilnius Hermitage Museum, Lithuania