GCAM offers a broad range of management and operational planning services to clients with varied levels of sophistication that are considering or developing new art museum projects.
These services may include:
- Development of operating models
- Projections of costs for individual exhibitions or multi-year exhibition programming
- Projections of operating costs and expenses
- Designing staffing plans that include positions, qualifications, costs, and hiring strategies and timelines
- Policy and procedure development
- Analysis of potential funding models